How Game-Based Learning Promotes Immersion, Interaction and Engagement
Andrew Miller and Terry Heick with AJ Webster
Our guest was passionate about game-based learning before he knew it existed. Now he’s immersed in teaching with games.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
August 17, 2013 Student Engagement
AJ Webster brings more than a decade of classroom experience to GameDesk’s PlayMaker School. He specializes in game learning, a passion that began stirring in him at 7 when he designed a Monopoly-Chess hybrid. AJ’s transformative methods include puzzle-based projects, historical simulations, and technology-assisted scavenger hunts.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media