How Game-Based Learning Promotes Immersion, Interaction and Engagement
Andrew Miller and Terry Heick with AJ Webster
Our guest was passionate about game-based learning before he knew it existed. Now he’s immersed in teaching with games.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
August 17, 2013 Student Engagement
AJ Webster brings more than a decade of classroom experience to GameDesk’s PlayMaker School. He specializes in game learning, a passion that began stirring in him at 7 when he designed a Monopoly-Chess hybrid. AJ’s transformative methods include puzzle-based projects, historical simulations, and technology-assisted scavenger hunts.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media