Using Graphic Novels and Young Adult Literature to Engage Students
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Jane McMahon
Our guest is passionate about the power of literature to engage students and teach in all content areas. Tune in as she shares her best practices.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
October 9, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Jane McMahon serves as the Director of Teaching and Learning for the Baraboo School District. She has presented at several state and national conferences on tech integration, coaching, meeting the needs of advanced learners, and her primary passion -- young adult literature.She was named Wisconsin’s 2014 Teacher of the Year.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media