How Great Principals Help Teachers Grow: They Do This, Not That
Larry Ferlazzo with Mark Estrada, Diana Laufenberg
Coaching, supporting and helping teachers grow are all part of the principal’s job. Here’s what works and what doesn’t.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.3K 0
February 11, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Mark Estrada is the principal of Lockhart Junior High School in Lockhart, Texas. Mr. Estrada has experience as a middle school social studies teacher, middle school instructional administrator, and elementary principal. He is an ASCD 2014 Emerging Leader and Doctoral Fellow at The University of Texas—Austin Cooperative Superintendency Program (CSP). Diana Laufenberg is a Nationally Board certified Social Studies teacher currently teaching 7th graders in Flagstaff, AZ.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media