How Great Principals Help Teachers Grow: They Do This, Not That
Larry Ferlazzo with Mark Estrada, Diana Laufenberg
Coaching, supporting and helping teachers grow are all part of the principal’s job. Here’s what works and what doesn’t.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.3K 0
February 11, 2016 Classroom Q and A
Mark Estrada is the principal of Lockhart Junior High School in Lockhart, Texas. Mr. Estrada has experience as a middle school social studies teacher, middle school instructional administrator, and elementary principal. He is an ASCD 2014 Emerging Leader and Doctoral Fellow at The University of Texas—Austin Cooperative Superintendency Program (CSP). Diana Laufenberg is a Nationally Board certified Social Studies teacher currently teaching 7th graders in Flagstaff, AZ.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media