How Great Principals Help Teachers Grow: They Do This, Not That
Larry Ferlazzo with Mark Estrada, Diana Laufenberg
|Coaching, supporting and helping teachers grow are all part of the principal’s job. Here’s what works and what doesn’t.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.3K 0
Mark Estrada is the principal of Lockhart Junior High School in Lockhart, Texas. Mr. Estrada has experience as a middle school social studies teacher, middle school instructional administrator, and elementary principal. He is an ASCD 2014 Emerging Leader and Doctoral Fellow at The University of Texas—Austin Cooperative Superintendency Program (CSP). Diana Laufenberg is a Nationally Board certified Social Studies teacher currently teaching 7th graders in Flagstaff, AZ.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media