How Great Principals Help Teachers Grow: They Do This, Not That
Larry Ferlazzo with Mark Estrada, Diana Laufenberg
Coaching, supporting and helping teachers grow are all part of the principal’s job. Here’s what works and what doesn’t.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.3K 0
February 11, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Mark Estrada is the principal of Lockhart Junior High School in Lockhart, Texas. Mr. Estrada has experience as a middle school social studies teacher, middle school instructional administrator, and elementary principal. He is an ASCD 2014 Emerging Leader and Doctoral Fellow at The University of Texas—Austin Cooperative Superintendency Program (CSP). Diana Laufenberg is a Nationally Board certified Social Studies teacher currently teaching 7th graders in Flagstaff, AZ.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media