How Great Principals Hire, Train, and Support New Teachers
Gail Connelly withTodd Whitaker
Great principals are intentional about their process for hiring, training and supporting new teachers. Join us as we look at the best practices, and how they impact new school culture.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
May 8, 2016 School Principals Radio
Todd Whitaker is a professor of educational leadership at Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Indiana. He has written over 30 books including the national best seller, What Great Teachers Do Differently. Other titles include: Shifting The Monkey, Dealing With Difficult Teachers, What Great Principals Do Differently, Motivating & Inspiring Teachers, and Dealing With Difficult Parents.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media