How Great Principals Reduce the Barriers to Student Success
Gail Connelly withPedro Noguera
Though these are challenging times to be in education, our guest provides a compelling overview of what great principals are doing to drive student success.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
November 13, 2015 School Principals Radio
Pedro Noguera is the Distinguished Professor of Education at the Graduate School of Education and Information Sciences at UCLA. His research focuses on the ways in which schools are influenced by social and economic conditions, as well as by demographic trends in local, regional and global contexts. He is a nationally recognized voice on urban school reform and has written 11 books, including, The Trouble with Black Boys and Excellence Through Equity.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media