How Great School Leaders Manage Resistance to Change
Mike Janatovich with Bryan Goodwin
Join us as we discuss practical ways school leaders can better manage individual resistance to change.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 21.9K 1
March 2, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Bryan Goodwin, a former teacher and journalist, is the president and CEO of McREL International, a Denver-based nonprofit education research and development organization. Goodwin’s books include Balanced Leadership for Powerful Learning and The 12 Touchstones of Good Teaching. He writes a monthly research column for Educational Leadership magazine. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media