How Great School Leaders Manage Resistance to Change
Mike Janatovich with Bryan Goodwin
Join us as we discuss practical ways school leaders can better manage individual resistance to change.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 21.9K 0
March 2, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Bryan Goodwin, a former teacher and journalist, is the president and CEO of McREL International, a Denver-based nonprofit education research and development organization. Goodwin’s books include Balanced Leadership for Powerful Learning and The 12 Touchstones of Good Teaching. He writes a monthly research column for Educational Leadership magazine. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media