How Has Blogging Impacted Your Teaching and Your Student’s Learning?
Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby, Stacey Cool, Jay Vean
This week we explore how blogging has had an impact on both teaching and learning.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
April 29, 2014 EdChat Radio
Jay Vean is District Technology and Learning Coach for Cherry Creek Schools just outside Denver, Colorado. Stacey Cool has taught Chemistry and AP Chemistry for the past 11 years in Merced, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and Seattle. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media