How Has Blogging Impacted Your Teaching and Your Student’s Learning?
Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby, Stacey Cool, Jay Vean
This week we explore how blogging has had an impact on both teaching and learning.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
April 29, 2014 EdChat Radio
Jay Vean is District Technology and Learning Coach for Cherry Creek Schools just outside Denver, Colorado. Stacey Cool has taught Chemistry and AP Chemistry for the past 11 years in Merced, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and Seattle. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media