How Has Technology Specifically Affected Your Teaching?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair,Kristin Ziemke, Joe Ferro
|This week we review the highlights on last week’s edchat on the pros and cons of how technology is being applied in classrooms.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
Kristin Ziemke is a first grade teacher in Chicago and the co-author of Connecting Comprehension and Technology. An Apple Distinguished Educator, National Board Certified Teacher and Chicago’s 2013 Tech Innovator of the Year, Joe Ferro is an eighth grade English and Student Government teacher at Lewis Middle School in San Diego, California. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media