How I Changed My Teaching Once I Learned How Students’ Brains Work
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withLaVonna Roth
Our guest shares how learning neurosciencedramatically changed the way she teaches.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 1
August 12, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
LaVonna Roth is a high-energy and passionate professional development speaker and consultant with the privilege of working with teachers in four countries (soon to be five!) on understanding how the brain learns married with high-impact, engaging classroom strategies. Having taught elementary and secondary students, she used the knowledge and experience gained to author eight books centered around Brain-Powered Strategies and Lessons and continues her mission to support teachers in meeting today’s demands while doing what is best for students.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media