How I Changed My Teaching Once I Learned How Students’ Brains Work
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withLaVonna Roth
Our guest shares how learning neurosciencedramatically changed the way she teaches.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 0
August 12, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
LaVonna Roth is a high-energy and passionate professional development speaker and consultant with the privilege of working with teachers in four countries (soon to be five!) on understanding how the brain learns married with high-impact, engaging classroom strategies. Having taught elementary and secondary students, she used the knowledge and experience gained to author eight books centered around Brain-Powered Strategies and Lessons and continues her mission to support teachers in meeting today’s demands while doing what is best for students.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media