How I Changed My Teaching Once I Learned How Students’ Brains Work
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withLaVonna Roth
Our guest shares how learning neurosciencedramatically changed the way she teaches.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.9K 1
August 12, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
LaVonna Roth is a high-energy and passionate professional development speaker and consultant with the privilege of working with teachers in four countries (soon to be five!) on understanding how the brain learns married with high-impact, engaging classroom strategies. Having taught elementary and secondary students, she used the knowledge and experience gained to author eight books centered around Brain-Powered Strategies and Lessons and continues her mission to support teachers in meeting today’s demands while doing what is best for students.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media