How I Create Trust with Teachers, Students, Staff and Parents
Rosa Isiah with Crista Anderson
|Where there is trust, great school culture is possible. How can we move from low to high trust school cultures?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
February 4, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Crista Anderson is a rural Preschool-Grade Eight administrator on the Flathead Indian Reservation in Dixon, Montana. With an MA in Literacy Education, extensive leadership experience with technology integration and instructional coaching. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media