How I Create Trust with Teachers, Students, Staff and Parents
Rosa Isiah with Crista Anderson
|Where there is trust, great school culture is possible. How can we move from low to high trust school cultures?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 4, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Crista Anderson is a rural Preschool-Grade Eight administrator on the Flathead Indian Reservation in Dixon, Montana. With an MA in Literacy Education, extensive leadership experience with technology integration and instructional coaching. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media