How I Create Trust with Teachers, Students, Staff and Parents
Rosa Isiah with Crista Anderson
|Where there is trust, great school culture is possible. How can we move from low to high trust school cultures?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
February 4, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Crista Anderson is a rural Preschool-Grade Eight administrator on the Flathead Indian Reservation in Dixon, Montana. With an MA in Literacy Education, extensive leadership experience with technology integration and instructional coaching. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media