How I Developed the Skills to Teach Beyond My Culture and Comfort Zone
Vicki Davis withDr. Alec Couros
Great educators know that teaching is all about relationships, but how well do you connect with students and peers who are outside of your culture and comfort zone?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
November 24, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Dr. Alec Couros is an Associate Professor of educational technology and media at the Faculty of Education, University of Regina. He has given hundreds of workshops and presentations, nationally and internationally, on topics such as openness in education, networked learning, social media in education, digital citizenship, and critical media literacy.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media