No Limits? How I Discovered the Boundaries of Transparency
Jon Harper with Barry Saide.
|Transparency has limits. I learned this lesson the hard way and I’ve been living with the error for years. Do you know the boundaries?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 1
May 5, 2017 MY BAD
Barry Saide has been in education for 16 years. He is the Supervisor for Curriculum and Instruction for Frelinghuysen Township School District, and an adjunct professor at The College of New Jersey. He has taught second, third, and fifth grade, built curriculum in all subjects, created and led programming, served on steering committees, and aligned assessment to meet the demands of state and national initiatives.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media