How I Get My Students to Own Their Learning
Jon Bergmann with Kirk Humphreys
In this episode, our guest shares his classroom strategies for encouraging his students to take ownership of their learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
September 27, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Kirk Humphreys teaches at Caruso Middle school in Deerfield, Illinois and has been teaching for 15 years. There is nothing better than spending his day with a bunch of awesome middle school kids.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media