How I Get My Students to Own Their Learning
Jon Bergmann with Kirk Humphreys
In this episode, our guest shares his classroom strategies for encouraging his students to take ownership of their learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
September 27, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Kirk Humphreys teaches at Caruso Middle school in Deerfield, Illinois and has been teaching for 15 years. There is nothing better than spending his day with a bunch of awesome middle school kids.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media