How I Get My Students to Own Their Learning
Jon Bergmann with Kirk Humphreys
In this episode, our guest shares his classroom strategies for encouraging his students to take ownership of their learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
September 27, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Kirk Humphreys teaches at Caruso Middle school in Deerfield, Illinois and has been teaching for 15 years. There is nothing better than spending his day with a bunch of awesome middle school kids.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media