How I Get My Students to Own Their Learning
Jon Bergmann with Kirk Humphreys
In this episode, our guest shares his classroom strategies for encouraging his students to take ownership of their learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
September 27, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Kirk Humphreys teaches at Caruso Middle school in Deerfield, Illinois and has been teaching for 15 years. There is nothing better than spending his day with a bunch of awesome middle school kids.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media