How I Handle the Toughest Teaching Moments
Larry Ferlazzo with Cindi Rigsbee, Roxanna Elden, Robert Ward
We all know that teaching has its very difficult moments. Our guestsshare the strategies they use to deal with those tough teaching times.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.0K 0
March 23, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Cindi Rigsbee is an English teacher currently on loan to the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction. A National Board Certified Teacher, she was the North Carolina Teacher of the Year. Roxanna Elden is a (NBCT) high school teacher, a speaker, and author of See Me After Class: Advice for Teachers by Teachers. Robert Ward is currently in his 24th year of teaching English at public middle schools in Los Angeles. In addition to his own blog, he has written for Edutopia, Education Week, and other educational journals, and authored 3 books for teachers and parents.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media