How I’m Pushing Back on Summer Learning Loss
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Holly Bloodworth
If you’ve lamented the summer learning loss that your students experience every year, you’ll want to hear what this one teacher is doing to stem the slide.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 27, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Holly Bloodworth, a literacy specialist, has taught children for 28 years in Murray, Kentucky. Next year she will be working to develop opportunities for Teacher Leadership and National Board Certification working with the Kentucky Department of Education and EPSB.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media