How I’m Pushing Back on Summer Learning Loss
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Holly Bloodworth
If you’ve lamented the summer learning loss that your students experience every year, you’ll want to hear what this one teacher is doing to stem the slide.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 27, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Holly Bloodworth, a literacy specialist, has taught children for 28 years in Murray, Kentucky. Next year she will be working to develop opportunities for Teacher Leadership and National Board Certification working with the Kentucky Department of Education and EPSB.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media