How I’m Pushing Back on Summer Learning Loss
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Holly Bloodworth
If you’ve lamented the summer learning loss that your students experience every year, you’ll want to hear what this one teacher is doing to stem the slide.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 27, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Holly Bloodworth, a literacy specialist, has taught children for 28 years in Murray, Kentucky. Next year she will be working to develop opportunities for Teacher Leadership and National Board Certification working with the Kentucky Department of Education and EPSB.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media