How I’m Pushing Back on Summer Learning Loss
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Holly Bloodworth
If you’ve lamented the summer learning loss that your students experience every year, you’ll want to hear what this one teacher is doing to stem the slide.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 27, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Holly Bloodworth, a literacy specialist, has taught children for 28 years in Murray, Kentucky. Next year she will be working to develop opportunities for Teacher Leadership and National Board Certification working with the Kentucky Department of Education and EPSB.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media