How I’m Teaching Beyond the Textbook, Far Beyond…
Vicki Davis with Dr. James Beeghley
In this episode, we talk with a teacher on the leading edge of ditching traditional textbooks and teaching with primary sources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 10, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Dr.James Beeghley is an educational technologist, a blogger, podcaster and expert in using technology to teach social studies with a particular interest in the American Civil War. He has spent 11 years as a technology coordinator, five years supporting educational technology for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, worked as an instructional technologist in higher education and is currently the instructional technology coordinator at Lancaster Country Day School in Lancaster, PA.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media