How I’m Teaching Beyond the Textbook, Far Beyond…
Vicki Davis with Dr. James Beeghley
In this episode, we talk with a teacher on the leading edge of ditching traditional textbooks and teaching with primary sources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 10, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Dr.James Beeghley is an educational technologist, a blogger, podcaster and expert in using technology to teach social studies with a particular interest in the American Civil War. He has spent 11 years as a technology coordinator, five years supporting educational technology for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, worked as an instructional technologist in higher education and is currently the instructional technology coordinator at Lancaster Country Day School in Lancaster, PA.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media