How I Mix Problems, Passion and Projects to Excite Kids
Vicki Davis with Alicia Roberts
Our guest is a master at getting students, parents and administrators excited about her project-based STEAM program. Join us as she shares here five step process.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
July 16, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Alicia Roberts is currently the Educational Technology Specialist at Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory K-12 and founder of Teach2Inspire,LLC, an educational consulting firm working with districts, schools and teachers to support successful implementation of Technology Instruction related to the Common Core State Standards, and Curriculum Mapping. She has worked with leaders in the industry to design workshops sharing the best free web-based education resources for K-12 educators.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media