How I Mix Problems, Passion and Projects to Excite Kids
Vicki Davis with Alicia Roberts
Our guest is a master at getting students, parents and administrators excited about her project-based STEAM program. Join us as she shares here five step process.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
July 16, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Alicia Roberts is currently the Educational Technology Specialist at Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory K-12 and founder of Teach2Inspire,LLC, an educational consulting firm working with districts, schools and teachers to support successful implementation of Technology Instruction related to the Common Core State Standards, and Curriculum Mapping. She has worked with leaders in the industry to design workshops sharing the best free web-based education resources for K-12 educators.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media