How I Use Ted Talks to Engage Students
Shelly Sanchez Terrell with Georgia Georgogianni
Our guest says that TED videos are a powerful tool for working with high school students. Learn how she uses them to teach disengaged teens.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.6K 0
October 11, 2016 Educators Channel
Georgia Georgogianni is an EFL teacher in Greece. She delivers private lessons and is really passionate about her job. She gets bored very easily, and her students the same so she always try to find innovative ways and teach them English by using authentic materials!
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media