How I Use Ted Talks to Engage Students
Shelly Sanchez Terrell with Georgia Georgogianni
Our guest says that TED videos are a powerful tool for working with high school students. Learn how she uses them to teach disengaged teens.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
Georgia Georgogianni is an EFL teacher in Greece. She delivers private lessons and is really passionate about her job. She gets bored very easily, and her students the same so she always try to find innovative ways and teach them English by using authentic materials!
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media