How I Use Ted Talks to Engage Students
Shelly Sanchez Terrell with Georgia Georgogianni
Our guest says that TED videos are a powerful tool for working with high school students. Learn how she uses them to teach disengaged teens.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.6K 0
Georgia Georgogianni is an EFL teacher in Greece. She delivers private lessons and is really passionate about her job. She gets bored very easily, and her students the same so she always try to find innovative ways and teach them English by using authentic materials!
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media