How Is Globalization Changing How and What You Teach?
Larry Ferlazzo with John Spencer, Diana Laufenberg
Globalization is now an inescapable reality. In this segment we discuss how how our teaching is changing as a result.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
June 10, 2014 Classroom Q & A
John Spencer is currently a sixth-grade ELL teacher in a low-income urban school in Phoenix, AZ. He blogs regularly at Education Rethink, writes a column for Kappan Magazine, and has written several books. Diana Laufenberg is a Nationally Board Certified social studies teacher currently teaching 7th-graders in Flagstaff, AZ. Her work focuses on inquiry-driven, project-based teaching and learning that uses the modern tools of the day. @edrethink @dlaufenberg
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media