How Is Globalization Changing How and What You Teach?
Larry Ferlazzo with John Spencer, Diana Laufenberg
Globalization is now an inescapable reality. In this segment we discuss how how our teaching is changing as a result.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
June 10, 2014 Classroom Q & A
John Spencer is currently a sixth-grade ELL teacher in a low-income urban school in Phoenix, AZ. He blogs regularly at Education Rethink, writes a column for Kappan Magazine, and has written several books. Diana Laufenberg is a Nationally Board Certified social studies teacher currently teaching 7th-graders in Flagstaff, AZ. Her work focuses on inquiry-driven, project-based teaching and learning that uses the modern tools of the day. @edrethink @dlaufenberg
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media