How Is Globalization Changing How and What You Teach?
Larry Ferlazzo with John Spencer, Diana Laufenberg
Globalization is now an inescapable reality. In this segment we discuss how how our teaching is changing as a result.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
June 10, 2014 Classroom Q & A
John Spencer is currently a sixth-grade ELL teacher in a low-income urban school in Phoenix, AZ. He blogs regularly at Education Rethink, writes a column for Kappan Magazine, and has written several books. Diana Laufenberg is a Nationally Board Certified social studies teacher currently teaching 7th-graders in Flagstaff, AZ. Her work focuses on inquiry-driven, project-based teaching and learning that uses the modern tools of the day. @edrethink @dlaufenberg
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media