How Is Globalization Changing How and What You Teach?
Larry Ferlazzo with John Spencer, Diana Laufenberg
Globalization is now an inescapable reality. In this segment we discuss how how our teaching is changing as a result.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
June 10, 2014 Classroom Q & A
John Spencer is currently a sixth-grade ELL teacher in a low-income urban school in Phoenix, AZ. He blogs regularly at Education Rethink, writes a column for Kappan Magazine, and has written several books. Diana Laufenberg is a Nationally Board Certified social studies teacher currently teaching 7th-graders in Flagstaff, AZ. Her work focuses on inquiry-driven, project-based teaching and learning that uses the modern tools of the day. @edrethink @dlaufenberg
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media