How You Can Use Minecraft to Engage Reluctant Readers
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs with Mark Cheverton
Our guest discovered an ironicway to encourage kids to turn off video games and pick up books.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.9K 0
November 12, 2016 Game Based Learning
Mark Cheverton is the age old story, ex-physics teacher turned research physics turned New York Times bestselling author of middle grade fiction set in the world of Minecraft. He has 15 books published in 24 countries, translated into 14 languages, with over a million copies in print just in the US.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media