How You Can Use Minecraft to Engage Reluctant Readers
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs with Mark Cheverton
Our guest discovered an ironicway to encourage kids to turn off video games and pick up books.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.9K 0
November 12, 2016 Game Based Learning
Mark Cheverton is the age old story, ex-physics teacher turned research physics turned New York Times bestselling author of middle grade fiction set in the world of Minecraft. He has 15 books published in 24 countries, translated into 14 languages, with over a million copies in print just in the US.
More from Matthew Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media