How Much Does Class Size Matter in a Flipped Classroom?
Jon Bergmann andSergio Vastarella
Our guest conducted a facsinating study on the efficacy of the flipped learning model on various class sizes. Tune in to hear the results.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
April 23, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Sergio Vastarella is a 37 years old primary school teacher who, after the degree in primary education in 2012, in the same year won, with bursary, the 28th PhD Cycle selection in general didactics and general pedagogy at the Free University of Bolzano. Sergio is an ICT expert and during his 15 years of primary teaching he worked at school, especially on mathematics, geography and history, more and more often with the vehicular use of the New Technologies in the teaching-learning processes.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media