How Much Does Great Teaching Really Matter?
Steven Brill, Valerie Strauss, Stephanie Banchero, Richard Kahlenberg, Frederick Hess
Steven Brill’s book, Class Warfare: Inside the Fight to Fix America’s Schools, has poured fresh fuel on the education reform debate. In this provocative segment, Steven speaks with a panel of his peers and offers a spirited defense of some of the most provocative ideas in the book. Listen in as we go beyond the talking points on Class Warfare.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media