How Much Does Great Teaching Really Matter?
Steven Brill, Valerie Strauss, Stephanie Banchero, Richard Kahlenberg, Frederick Hess
Steven Brill’s book, Class Warfare: Inside the Fight to Fix America’s Schools, has poured fresh fuel on the education reform debate. In this provocative segment, Steven speaks with a panel of his peers and offers a spirited defense of some of the most provocative ideas in the book. Listen in as we go beyond the talking points on Class Warfare.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media