How Much Homework Is Too Much?
Today’s children, even at the kindergarten and pre-kindergarten levels, are required to do considerably more homework than their predecessors. But the data shows that there is no correlation between homework and academic achievement in elementary school. Are there other benefits of doing homework? What Sara has to say may surprise you.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media