How Much Homework Is Too Much?
Rae Pica with Sara Bennett
Today’s children, even at the kindergarten and pre-kindergarten levels, are required to do considerably more homework than their predecessors. But the data shows that there is no correlation between homework and academic achievement in elementary school. Are there other benefits of doing homework? What Sara has to say may surprise you.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media