How Much Homework Is Too Much?
|>||Today’s children, even at the kindergarten and pre-kindergarten levels, are required to do considerably more homework than their predecessors. But the data shows that there is no correlation between homework and academic achievement in elementary school. Are there other benefits of doing homework? What Sara has to say may surprise you.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
May 8, 2009 Parents Channel
Sara Bennett is an attorney and co-author of The Case Against Homework. Sara successfully challenged and changed homework policies at her children’s schools and has taken her case public on programs like The Today Show and in Time Magazine and the Washington Post.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media