How Much Technology in the Classroom Is Too Much?
Rae Pica withSonny Magaña, and y Marcinek, Lisa Nielsen
Education technology is increasingly finding its way into classrooms all across the nation. Many think this is good; some think it’s not good. Certainly, some technology is improving student learning, but how much is too much?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media