How Professional Development Leads to Common Core Success
Steven Weber and Daren Burris withMatt Wachel
Our guest tells us that the right kind of professional development was the key to successful Common Core implementation in his state. Learn how.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
February 2, 2016 Common Core
Matt Wachel is currently an elementary assistant principal in the Park Hill School District in Kansas City, MO. Prior to his current role, Matt was a kindergarten teacher, an elementary principal and an early childhood director.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media