How Safe and Supportive Is Your School Climate?
Rachael George, Peter DeWitt
Creating a school climate that supports all children from all backgrounds and orientations requires intentionality. Where should school leaders begin?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 25.8K 0
February 16, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Peter DeWitt is a former K–5 teacher and principal who is now a Visible Learning trainer, facilitating workshops with schools both nationally and internationally. His books include School Climate Change: How do I build a positive environment for learning? (ASCD) and Collaborative Leadership: Six Influences That Matter Most (Corwin). Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media