How Safe and Supportive Is Your School Climate?
Rachael George, Peter DeWitt
Creating a school climate that supports all children from all backgrounds and orientations requires intentionality. Where should school leaders begin?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 25.8K 0
February 16, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Peter DeWitt is a former K–5 teacher and principal who is now a Visible Learning trainer, facilitating workshops with schools both nationally and internationally. His books include School Climate Change: How do I build a positive environment for learning? (ASCD) and Collaborative Leadership: Six Influences That Matter Most (Corwin). Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media