How Safe and Supportive Is Your School Climate?
Rachael George, Peter DeWitt
|Creating a school climate that supports all children from all backgrounds and orientations requires intentionality. Where should school leaders begin?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 25.8K 0
February 16, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Peter DeWitt is a former K–5 teacher and principal who is now a Visible Learning trainer, facilitating workshops with schools both nationally and internationally. His books include School Climate Change: How do I build a positive environment for learning? (ASCD) and Collaborative Leadership: Six Influences That Matter Most (Corwin). Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media