Proven Ways School Leaders Build and Maintain Relationships
Rosa Isiah with Phil Echols
|Our guest makes it clear that building and maintaining relationships with students, and peers requireintentional action by school leaders. What are the proven essential habits?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 650 0
January 27, 2019 #WeLeadEd
Phil Echols is the Senior Administrator of Professional Learning for the Wake County Public School System, supporting Professional Learning Teams and Coaching. Born into a family of servant-leaders, he believes relationships are paramount and leading by example is imperative. Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media