Proven Ways School Leaders Build and Maintain Relationships
Rosa Isiah with Phil Echols
|Our guest makes it clear that building and maintaining relationships with students, and peers requireintentional action by school leaders. What are the proven essential habits?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 638 0
January 27, 2019 #WeLeadEd
Phil Echols is the Senior Administrator of Professional Learning for the Wake County Public School System, supporting Professional Learning Teams and Coaching. Born into a family of servant-leaders, he believes relationships are paramount and leading by example is imperative. Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media