Proven Ways School Leaders Build and Maintain Relationships
Rosa Isiah with Phil Echols
|Our guest makes it clear that building and maintaining relationships with students, and peers requireintentional action by school leaders. What are the proven essential habits?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 655 0
January 27, 2019 #WeLeadEd
Phil Echols is the Senior Administrator of Professional Learning for the Wake County Public School System, supporting Professional Learning Teams and Coaching. Born into a family of servant-leaders, he believes relationships are paramount and leading by example is imperative. Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media