How Should the Ideal Classroom Look?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair,Rob Pennington
There is a new trend that is driving both rethinking and redesign of classrooms. What is the ideal classroom design?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
September 17, 2014 EdChat Radio
Rob Pennington has been teaching social studies for 12 years. He taught for two years in New York City and now a 7th and 8th grade Social Studies teacher in Norwalk, CT at Roton Middle School. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives of the Southern Regional Education Board. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media