How Should the Ideal Classroom Look?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair,Rob Pennington
There is a new trend that is driving both rethinking and redesign of classrooms. What is the ideal classroom design?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
September 17, 2014 EdChat Radio
Rob Pennington has been teaching social studies for 12 years. He taught for two years in New York City and now a 7th and 8th grade Social Studies teacher in Norwalk, CT at Roton Middle School. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives of the Southern Regional Education Board. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media