How Should the Ideal Classroom Look?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair,Rob Pennington
There is a new trend that is driving both rethinking and redesign of classrooms. What is the ideal classroom design?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
September 17, 2014 EdChat Radio
Rob Pennington has been teaching social studies for 12 years. He taught for two years in New York City and now a 7th and 8th grade Social Studies teacher in Norwalk, CT at Roton Middle School. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives of the Southern Regional Education Board. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media