How Should the Ideal Classroom Look?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair,Rob Pennington
There is a new trend that is driving both rethinking and redesign of classrooms. What is the ideal classroom design?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
September 17, 2014 EdChat Radio
Rob Pennington has been teaching social studies for 12 years. He taught for two years in New York City and now a 7th and 8th grade Social Studies teacher in Norwalk, CT at Roton Middle School. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives of the Southern Regional Education Board. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media