How Simulation Games Can Teach Complex Subjects
Vicki Davis with Jeff Stanzler
In this segment we talk with the director of an interactive game between high school and college students that teachers about the middle east.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
May 14, 2014 Edtech Greatest Hits
Jeff Stanzler is a faculty member at the University of Michigan School of Education, where he directs the Interactive Communications and Simulations (ICS) group, and works in teacher education and learning technologies. He is also on the faculty of the Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies and the Michigan Community Scholars Program.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media