How Simulation Games Can Teach Complex Subjects
Vicki Davis with Jeff Stanzler
In this segment we talk with the director of an interactive game between high school and college students that teachers about the middle east.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
May 14, 2014 Edtech Greatest Hits
Jeff Stanzler is a faculty member at the University of Michigan School of Education, where he directs the Interactive Communications and Simulations (ICS) group, and works in teacher education and learning technologies. He is also on the faculty of the Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies and the Michigan Community Scholars Program.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- “Thank You For Your Service”: Why 49% of Vets Wish You would Stop Saying ThisBy Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media