How Simulation Games Can Teach Complex Subjects
Vicki Davis with Jeff Stanzler
In this segment we talk with the director of an interactive game between high school and college students that teachers about the middle east.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
May 14, 2014 Edtech Greatest Hits
Jeff Stanzler is a faculty member at the University of Michigan School of Education, where he directs the Interactive Communications and Simulations (ICS) group, and works in teacher education and learning technologies. He is also on the faculty of the Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies and the Michigan Community Scholars Program.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media