How Simulation Games Can Teach Complex Subjects
Vicki Davis with Jeff Stanzler
In this segment we talk with the director of an interactive game between high school and college students that teachers about the Middle East.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
May 14, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Jeff Stanzler is a faculty member at the University of Michigan School of Education, where he directs the Interactive Communications and Simulations (ICS) group, and works in teacher education and learning technologies. He is also on the faculty of the Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies and the Michigan Community Scholars Program.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media