How Skilled Principals Get Things Done: The Art of Execution
Dr. L. Earl Franks, CAE with Sean Covey
Why do some school leaders get so much more done than others? Our guest offers answers and a framework for executing well.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 20, 2018 School Principals Radio
Sean Covey is a business executive, a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, a speaker, and innovator. He is President of FranklinCovey Education and is devoted to transforming education throughout the world through a principle-centered leadership approach. He has written several books, including The 6 Most Important Decisions You’ll Ever Make, The 7 Habits of Happy Kids, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media