How Skilled Teachers Cultivate Self-Motivated Students
Vicki Davis with Larry Ferlazzo
Both intrinsic and extrinsic motivation can drive student learning and achievement. Tune in as we discuss how to best use each.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 9.5K 0
December 11, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Larry Ferlazzo began teaching in 2003 after working as a community organizer for nearly twenty years. An award-winning English and Social Studies teacher at Luther Burbank High School in Sacramento, Calif., Larry is the author of Helping Students Motivate Themselves: Practical Answers To Classroom Challenges.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media