How Skilled Teachers Cultivate Self-Motivated Students
Vicki Davis with Larry Ferlazzo
Both intrinsic and extrinsic motivation can drive student learning and achievement. Tune in as we discuss how to best use each.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 9.5K 0
December 11, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Larry Ferlazzo began teaching in 2003 after working as a community organizer for nearly twenty years. An award-winning English and Social Studies teacher at Luther Burbank High School in Sacramento, Calif., Larry is the author of Helping Students Motivate Themselves: Practical Answers To Classroom Challenges.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media