How Spider Web Discussions Drive Student Directed Learning
Matt Wachel with Alexis Wiggins
Join us as we define spider web discussions and how they can powerfully engage students, drive learning, and encouragestudent voice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
January 18, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Alexis Wiggins,`author of The Best Class You Never Taught: How Spider Web Discussion Can Turn Students into Learning Leaders, is the founder and director of the Cohort of Educators for Essential Learning (CEEL), an organization that unites like-minded educators around the globe. She has worked as a high school and middle school English teacher in six different countries and as an instructional coach for all subject areas. ASCD Emerging Leader and host Matt Wachel is an elementary assistant principal in the Park Hill School District in Kansas City, MO.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media