How Spider Web Discussions Drive Student Directed Learning
Matt Wachel with Alexis Wiggins
Join us as we define spider web discussions and how they can powerfully engage students, drive learning, and encouragestudent voice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
January 18, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Alexis Wiggins,`author of The Best Class You Never Taught: How Spider Web Discussion Can Turn Students into Learning Leaders, is the founder and director of the Cohort of Educators for Essential Learning (CEEL), an organization that unites like-minded educators around the globe. She has worked as a high school and middle school English teacher in six different countries and as an instructional coach for all subject areas. ASCD Emerging Leader and host Matt Wachel is an elementary assistant principal in the Park Hill School District in Kansas City, MO.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media