How Superintendents Are Connecting to Get Ready for the Future
Tom De Boor with Tom Murray
Tom Murray dropped in to tell us about the Future Ready initiative and how superintendents are connecting through it.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 23, 2014 Connected Educators
Tom Murray has spent 14 years in public schools, as a teacher, a princioal, a tech director, and being in charge of cybereducation. He moved to the Alliance working on Project 24, Digital Learning Day, Data and Privacy--working with congress and state departments related to digital learning and how better to transform schools for kids. Tom co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media