How Superintendents Are Connecting to Get Ready for the Future
Tom De Boor with Tom Murray
Tom Murray dropped in to tell us about the Future Ready initiative and how superintendents are connecting through it.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 23, 2014 Connected Educators
Tom Murray has spent 14 years in public schools, as a teacher, a princioal, a tech director, and being in charge of cybereducation. He moved to the Alliance working on Project 24, Digital Learning Day, Data and Privacy--working with congress and state departments related to digital learning and how better to transform schools for kids. Tom co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media