How the Most Supportive School Leaders Empower Teachers
Jusmar Maness and Bill Sterrett
Tune in and walk away with a rich list of ways to support, encourage and empower teachers to lead.
Share 24.0K 0
June 9, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Bill Sterrett is an associate professor and program coordinator at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington. Previously, as a principal in Virginia, Sterrett received the 2008 Milken National Educator Award. He is the author of three ASCD books, including Igniting Teacher Leadership and Short on Time. . Host Jusmar Maness is principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media