How the Most Supportive School Leaders Empower Teachers
Jusmar Maness and Bill Sterrett
Tune in and walk away with a rich list of ways to support, encourage and empower teachers to lead.
Share 24.0K 0
June 9, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Bill Sterrett is an associate professor and program coordinator at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington. Previously, as a principal in Virginia, Sterrett received the 2008 Milken National Educator Award. He is the author of three ASCD books, including Igniting Teacher Leadership and Short on Time. . Host Jusmar Maness is principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media