How the Most Supportive School Leaders Empower Teachers
Jusmar Maness and Bill Sterrett
Tune in and walk away with a rich list of ways to support, encourage and empower teachers to lead.
Share 24.0K 0
June 9, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Bill Sterrett is an associate professor and program coordinator at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington. Previously, as a principal in Virginia, Sterrett received the 2008 Milken National Educator Award. He is the author of three ASCD books, including Igniting Teacher Leadership and Short on Time. . Host Jusmar Maness is principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media