How the Most Supportive School Leaders Empower Teachers
Jusmar Maness and Bill Sterrett
Tune in and walk away with a rich list of ways to support, encourage and empower teachers to lead.
Share 24.0K 0
June 9, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Bill Sterrett is an associate professor and program coordinator at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington. Previously, as a principal in Virginia, Sterrett received the 2008 Milken National Educator Award. He is the author of three ASCD books, including Igniting Teacher Leadership and Short on Time. . Host Jusmar Maness is principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media