How the Most Supportive School Leaders Empower Teachers
Jusmar Maness and Bill Sterrett
Tune in and walk away with a rich list of ways to support, encourage and empower teachers to lead.
Share 24.0K 0
June 9, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Bill Sterrett is an associate professor and program coordinator at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington. Previously, as a principal in Virginia, Sterrett received the 2008 Milken National Educator Award. He is the author of three ASCD books, including Igniting Teacher Leadership and Short on Time. . Host Jusmar Maness is principal of Balfour Elementary School in Asheboro, NC, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media