How Switching to Project-Based Learning Changed Everything
Vicki Davis withLou Zulli Jr.
Shifting to project-based learning meant getting off of the stage, giving up control, and allowing my students room to fail.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 11.0K 0
March 19, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Lou Zulli Jr. has been an educator for 36 years, the past 18 as the IT instructor and network administrator for the Center for Advanced Technologies at Lakewood High School in St. Petersburg, FL.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media