How Switching to Project-Based Learning Changed Everything
Vicki Davis withLou Zulli Jr.
Shifting to project-based learning meant getting off of the stage, giving up control, and allowing my students room to fail.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 11.0K 0
March 19, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Lou Zulli Jr. has been an educator for 36 years, the past 18 as the IT instructor and network administrator for the Center for Advanced Technologies at Lakewood High School in St. Petersburg, FL.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media