How Switching to Project-Based Learning Changed Everything
Vicki Davis withLou Zulli Jr.
Shifting to project-based learning meant getting off of the stage, giving up control, and allowing my students room to fail.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 11.0K 0
March 19, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Lou Zulli Jr. has been an educator for 36 years, the past 18 as the IT instructor and network administrator for the Center for Advanced Technologies at Lakewood High School in St. Petersburg, FL.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media