How Switching to Project-Based Learning Changed Everything
Vicki Davis withLou Zulli Jr.
Shifting to project-based learning meant getting off of the stage, giving up control, and allowing my students room to fail.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 11.0K 0
March 19, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Lou Zulli Jr. has been an educator for 36 years, the past 18 as the IT instructor and network administrator for the Center for Advanced Technologies at Lakewood High School in St. Petersburg, FL.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media