How Teaching and Schools Might Look 20 Years from Now
Larry Ferlazzo with Matt Renwick,Dr. Nancy Sulla andDiana Laufenberg
It’s crystal ball time. I’ve invited my guests to share their best guesstimates of what school and teaching may look like in the year 2037.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.8K 0
January 27, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Matt Renwick is an elementary school principal in Mineral Point, Wisconsin and author of multiple books, including 5 Myths About Classroom Technology: How do we integrate digital tools to truly enhance learning?(ASCD, 2015). Dr. Nancy Sulla is the creator of the Learner-Active, Technology-Infused Classroom and author of the books Students Taking Charge and It’s Not What You Teach But How. Diana Laufenberg is a Nationally Board certified Social Studies teacher currently teaching 7th graders in Flagstaff, AZ.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media