How Teaching with Movement Works in Real Classrooms
Rae Pica with Mike Kuczala and Jill Berkowicz Ed.D.
Join us as we explore how to take the idea of kinesthetic learning and translate it into practical classroom strategies.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
August 19, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Mike Kuczala is the coauthor of the Corwin bestseller The Kinesthetic Classroom: Teaching and Learning through Movement. Ready, Set, Go! The Kinesthetic Classroom 2.0 is his 2nd coauthored book with Traci Lengel. Jill Berkowicz Ed.D. co-authored The STEM Shift with Ann Myers, Ed.D. and together write a blog Leadership360 for Education Week.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media