How Teaching with Movement Works in Real Classrooms
Rae Pica with Mike Kuczala and Jill Berkowicz Ed.D.
Join us as we explore how to take the idea of kinesthetic learning and translate it into practical classroom strategies.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
August 19, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Mike Kuczala is the coauthor of the Corwin bestseller The Kinesthetic Classroom: Teaching and Learning through Movement. Ready, Set, Go! The Kinesthetic Classroom 2.0 is his 2nd coauthored book with Traci Lengel. Jill Berkowicz Ed.D. co-authored The STEM Shift with Ann Myers, Ed.D. and together write a blog Leadership360 for Education Week.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media