How Teaching with Movement Works in Real Classrooms
Rae Pica with Mike Kuczala and Jill Berkowicz Ed.D.
Join us as we explore how to take the idea of kinesthetic learning and translate it into practical classroom strategies.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
August 19, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Mike Kuczala is the coauthor of the Corwin bestseller The Kinesthetic Classroom: Teaching and Learning through Movement. Ready, Set, Go! The Kinesthetic Classroom 2.0 is his 2nd coauthored book with Traci Lengel. Jill Berkowicz Ed.D. co-authored The STEM Shift with Ann Myers, Ed.D. and together write a blog Leadership360 for Education Week.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media