How Teaching with Movement Works in Real Classrooms
Rae Pica with Mike Kuczala and Jill Berkowicz Ed.D.
Join us as we explore how to take the idea of kinesthetic learning and translate it into practical classroom strategies.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
August 19, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Mike Kuczala is the coauthor of the Corwin bestseller The Kinesthetic Classroom: Teaching and Learning through Movement. Ready, Set, Go! The Kinesthetic Classroom 2.0 is his 2nd coauthored book with Traci Lengel. Jill Berkowicz Ed.D. co-authored The STEM Shift with Ann Myers, Ed.D. and together write a blog Leadership360 for Education Week.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media