How the Fear of Being Wrong Limits Students and Teachers
Rae Pica withAinissa Ramirez, Ph.D., Peter DeWitt, Ed.D., Jill Berkowicz, Ed.D.
One of the factors that limits risk taking in learning and teaching is the fear of being wrong. In this segment we explore this fear and offer solutions.
#edchat #teaching #edreform #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media