How the Fear of Being Wrong Limits Students and Teachers
Rae Pica withAinissa Ramirez, Ph.D., Peter DeWitt, Ed.D., Jill Berkowicz, Ed.D.
One of the factors that limits risk taking in learning and teaching is the fear of being wrong. In this segment we explore this fear and offer solutions.
#edchat #teaching #edreform #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media