How to Better Align Grading With the Way Students Really Learn
Larry Ferlazzo with Alfonzo Gonzalez
How can we refine the way we think about grading and implement grading with our students? Our guest offers a strategy that aligns the grading with the way students naturally learn.
Share 161 0
October 7, 2019 Classroom Q & A
Al Gonzalez is a 6th grade Science Teacher working at Chimacum Middle School. He is an Early Adolescent Generalist National Board Certified Teacher who has been teaching kids in grades 4 through 8 for the past 25 years.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media