How to Bring Any Lesson Plan to Life with Music
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJohn Mastroianni
Our guest explains how music helps students learn in almost every content area.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
August 21, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
John Mastroianni is the 2014 CT Teacher of the Year! He is currently the Director of Bands at Canton High School, the K-12 Music Supervisor for the Canton Public Schools, the founder and music director of the Young Artists Summer Jazz Workshop, and a freelance professional musician.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media