How to Bring Any Lesson Plan to Life with Music
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJohn Mastroianni
Our guest explains how music helps students learn in almost every content area.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
August 21, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
John Mastroianni is the 2014 CT Teacher of the Year! He is currently the Director of Bands at Canton High School, the K-12 Music Supervisor for the Canton Public Schools, the founder and music director of the Young Artists Summer Jazz Workshop, and a freelance professional musician.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media