How to Bring Any Lesson Plan to Life with Music
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJohn Mastroianni
Our guest explains how music helps students learn in almost every content area.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
August 21, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
John Mastroianni is the 2014 CT Teacher of the Year! He is currently the Director of Bands at Canton High School, the K-12 Music Supervisor for the Canton Public Schools, the founder and music director of the Young Artists Summer Jazz Workshop, and a freelance professional musician.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media