How Can School Leaders Create a Supportive Culture? (Part 2)
Dr. Rosa Isiah with Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin
|Let’s skip the platitudes and talk about the hard work school leaders really need to do to create a supportive school culture.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 243 0
April 21, 2019 #WeLeadEd
Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota and author of two books including Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Learners. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University. Dr. Rosa Isiah, Director, Author, and Leader for Equity and Social Justice. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media