How to Differentiate Academically Diverse Classrooms
Mike Janatovich with Carol Ann Tomlinson
In this segment, we clarify the myths and misconceptions about differentiation.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.5K 0
June 29, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Carol Ann Tomlinson is William Clay Parrish, Jr. Professor and Chair of Educational Leadership, Foundations, and Policy and co-director of the Institutes on Academic Diversity at the Curry School of Education, University of Virginia. She is the leading authority on differentiated instruction and one of the most influential voices in education. Her books include The Differentiated Classroom and How to Differentiate Instruction in Academically Diverse Classrooms. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media