How to Differentiate Academically Diverse Classrooms
Mike Janatovich with Carol Ann Tomlinson
In this segment, we clarify the myths and misconceptions about differentiation.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.5K 0
June 29, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Carol Ann Tomlinson is William Clay Parrish, Jr. Professor and Chair of Educational Leadership, Foundations, and Policy and co-director of the Institutes on Academic Diversity at the Curry School of Education, University of Virginia. She is the leading authority on differentiated instruction and one of the most influential voices in education. Her books include The Differentiated Classroom and How to Differentiate Instruction in Academically Diverse Classrooms. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media