How to Differentiate Academically Diverse Classrooms
Mike Janatovich with Carol Ann Tomlinson
In this segment, we clarify the myths and misconceptions about differentiation.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.6K 0
June 29, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Carol Ann Tomlinson is William Clay Parrish, Jr. Professor and Chair of Educational Leadership, Foundations, and Policy and co-director of the Institutes on Academic Diversity at the Curry School of Education, University of Virginia. She is the leading authority on differentiated instruction and one of the most influential voices in education. Her books include The Differentiated Classroom and How to Differentiate Instruction in Academically Diverse Classrooms. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media