How to Differentiate Academically Diverse Classrooms
Mike Janatovich with Carol Ann Tomlinson
In this segment, we clarify the myths and misconceptions about differentiation.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.6K 0
June 29, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Carol Ann Tomlinson is William Clay Parrish, Jr. Professor and Chair of Educational Leadership, Foundations, and Policy and co-director of the Institutes on Academic Diversity at the Curry School of Education, University of Virginia. She is the leading authority on differentiated instruction and one of the most influential voices in education. Her books include The Differentiated Classroom and How to Differentiate Instruction in Academically Diverse Classrooms. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media