How to Find Great Resources for Students with Special Educational Needs
Sharon Plante withJune Behrmann
In this segment, we get an overview of the resources that are available to students who learn differently.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
August 12, 2015 Special Education
June Behrmann is retired for about two seconds from teaching students with special needs, from mild to severe. Instead, she goes prospecting for accessible learning materials to share on the AIM-VA blog with hopes that information and resources will help learners who struggle to read books in print, stay on grade, and meet their learning standards.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media