How to Find Great Resources for Students with Special Educational Needs
Sharon Plante withJune Behrmann
In this segment, we get an overview of the resources that are available to students who learn differently.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
August 12, 2015 Special Education
June Behrmann is retired for about two seconds from teaching students with special needs, from mild to severe. Instead, she goes prospecting for accessible learning materials to share on the AIM-VA blog with hopes that information and resources will help learners who struggle to read books in print, stay on grade, and meet their learning standards.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media