How to Find Great Resources for Students with Special Educational Needs
Sharon Plante withJune Behrmann
In this segment, we get an overview of the resources that are available to students who learn differently.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
August 12, 2015 Special Education
June Behrmann is retired for about two seconds from teaching students with special needs, from mild to severe. Instead, she goes prospecting for accessible learning materials to share on the AIM-VA blog with hopes that information and resources will help learners who struggle to read books in print, stay on grade, and meet their learning standards.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media