How to Get More Volunteers, Donors and Support for Your Classroom
Vicki Davis with Beth Kanter
Great teaching is a collaborative effort that involves parents and the broader community. In this segment, we talk about how to get the support you need.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
September 25, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Beth Kanter has worked in the nonprofit sector for 35 years. She is a speaker, author, blogger, and master trainer who works with nonprofits to build their networks, leadership skills, and measurement techniques using technology. She has trained thousands of nonprofits and social change activists around the world, on every continent except for Antarctica. Her Networked Nonprofit books have been best sellers in the nonprofit sector and she has been recognized a nonprofit and social change influencer by Business Week Magazine and Fast Company.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media