How to Get More Volunteers, Donors and Support for Your Classroom
Vicki Davis with Beth Kanter
Great teaching is a collaborative effort that involves parents and the broader community. In this segment, we talk about how to get the support you need.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
September 25, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Beth Kanter has worked in the nonprofit sector for 35 years. She is a speaker, author, blogger, and master trainer who works with nonprofits to build their networks, leadership skills, and measurement techniques using technology. She has trained thousands of nonprofits and social change activists around the world, on every continent except for Antarctica. Her Networked Nonprofit books have been best sellers in the nonprofit sector and she has been recognized a nonprofit and social change influencer by Business Week Magazine and Fast Company.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
- Share! What Does It Really Mean?By Gail MultopJune 21, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media