How to Make Project-Based Learning More Relevant to Students
Don Wettrick with Shannon White
Our guest shares her insights on how two factors can make project-based learning more effective.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
January 13, 2015 InnovatED
Shannon White is a social studies teacher at Noblesville High School. She currently teaches Government and Economics and has previously taught Geography & History of the World, U.S. History, and social studies electives. In addition to her time at Noblesville, Shannon has taught in an urban school setting and an alternative school setting. She has her Masters Degree in Urban Education.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media