How to Teach Children About Tragedy
Dr. Joe Mazza with Peter Levine, Tony Sinanis
In this edition of PTChat we discuss highlights from the #ptchat discussion on talking to students about tragedies like 9/11 and Sandy Hook.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
October 2, 2013 PT Chat
Peter Levine is the Lincoln Filene Professor of Citizenship & Public Affairs in Tufts University’s Jonathan Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service. Tony Sinanis is the Lead Learner of Cantiague Elementary School, which was recognized as 2012 Blue Ribbon School by the US Department of Education with Dr. Joe Mazza, @Joe_Mazza. is lead learner at @KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media