How to Transplant Compliance with Curiosity in Your Classroom
Rae Pica with Ashley Roberts, Nancy Flanagan
Join us as we look at practical ways to tap into your students’ curiosity and wonder.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
January 13, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Ashley Roberts is the literacy coach at Oakland Elementary School. She serves as the school RTI coordinator and has facilitated numerous workshops on the topics of inquiry, literacy, and differentiation. She is a graduate of the University of South Carolina, has a master’s degree in literacy and Administration. She is an ASCD Emerging Leader Class of 2016. Nancy Flanagan is a retired teacher, with 31 years as a K-12 Music specialist in the Hartland, Michigan schools. She is co-founder of the Network of Michigan Educators.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media