How to Transplant Compliance with Curiosity in Your Classroom
Rae Pica with Ashley Roberts, Nancy Flanagan
Join us as we look at practical ways to tap into your students’ curiosity and wonder.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
January 13, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Ashley Roberts is the literacy coach at Oakland Elementary School. She serves as the school RTI coordinator and has facilitated numerous workshops on the topics of inquiry, literacy, and differentiation. She is a graduate of the University of South Carolina, has a master’s degree in literacy and Administration. She is an ASCD Emerging Leader Class of 2016. Nancy Flanagan is a retired teacher, with 31 years as a K-12 Music specialist in the Hartland, Michigan schools. She is co-founder of the Network of Michigan Educators.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media